- 1975 Born in Yerevan.
- 1992 Graduated from the middle school # 56 and #1 Art school in Yerevan.
- 1992-1993 Studied in the Open University in the department of fashion design.
- 1992-1998 Studied in Yerevan State Academy of Fine Art, RA, in the industrial graphic department and graduated with excellence.
- 1998 Member of the Armenian Designers Union
- 1998 Member of the International Designers’ Association
- 1999 Member of the Armenian Painters Union
- 1999 Member of the International Association of Art (UNESCO)
- 2008–2009 worked for the Concert and Sports Complex after Karen Demirchyan as an interior designer
- 2012 – up to now Director of the Valmar Art Gallery
- 2014 – The artist’s works were included in the design of the disc ‘Piano Works’ by Alan Hovhannes.
- 2015 – up to now Professor at the Department of Drawing, Painting and Sculpture at the National University of Architecture and Construction